|27 September 2023||Echo Cases Submission Deadline|
|6 October 2023||Notification of Results (via email)|
|15 October 2023||Registration Deadline for Case Presenters|
General Information All young cardiologists (age < 40) & fellow trainees in Cardiology are invited to present. Our goal is to encourage young fellows or trainees in cardiology to share & learn together with their colleagues. The emphasis is on clinical case management of patient with cardiovascular diseases. A brief case narratives has to be submitted.
- All case submission(s) must be done online.
- Presenters are allowed to submit more than one case.
- Short-listed finalists will be selected for oral presentation. Case presentations will be judged by a panel of cardiology experts, based on case selection, style & skill of presentation, clarity, timeliness, educational values and response during Q&A session.
- Non-shortlisted cases will be automatically considered for poster presentation during the Conference.
Submission Instructions & Format
- Case narratives must be written in English and should not exceed 250 words.
- Maximum 8 pictures/tables can be included.
- All text must be in Times New Roman, 10-point font, single-line spacing and typed in the case template.
- Authorship: Type the author name(s), institution name(s) and country of origin. Underline the presenting author.
- Case narratives should include: a.)Introduction; b.)Procedural Findings & Clinical Course; c.)Learning Points; and d.)Conclusion.
Case Presenter Registration The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants.
All presenters must register for the Conference by 15 October 2023 in order for the presentation to be included in the Conference Program and in all publications.
Instructions of Presentation for the Case Competition
- Each presenter will have a maximum of 8 minutes for presentation and 4 minutes for Q&A. Total 12 minutes for each presenter. Time allocation will be strictly adhered.
- Presenter should highlight the points of educational value for sharing & learning and give a brief conclusion.
- LCD projector is provided to facilitate presentation. All presenters must download their PowerPoint Presentation slides to Organizer's laptop to ensure smooth running of the session.
- Result of the Competition will be announced at the end of presentation. Prizes (with certificates) will be presented.
- Organizer reserves the right to adjust the presentation time.