|15 October 2023||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|20 October 2023||Notification of Results (via email)|
|30 October 2023||Registration Deadline for Abstract Presenters|
General Information Participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentation at the Conference. Submissions covering all topics related to echocardiography including basic and clinical researches, and interesting case reports and series are welcome.
- All abstract(s) submission must be done online.
- Presenters are allowed to submit more than one abstract.
Submission Instructions & Format
- Abstracts must be written in English and should not exceed 250 words.
- All text must be in Times New Roman, 10-point font, single-line spacing and typed in the abstract template.
- Authorship: Type the author name(s), institution name(s) and country of origin. Underline the presenting author.
- Abstract should include: a.)Background & Objectives; b.)Methods; c.)Results and d.)Conclusion.
Case Presenter Registration The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants.
All presenters must register for the Conference by 30 October 2023 in order for the presentation to be included in the Conference Program and in all publications.