|Extended to 31 October 2019||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|10 October 2019||Notification of Results (via email only)
(Notification of acceptance will be sent after 25 Oct 2019.)
|24 October 2019||Registration Deadline for Abstract Presenters|
General Information Participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentation at the Conference. Submissions covering all topics related to echocardiography including basic and clinical researches, and interesting case reports and series are welcome.
- All abstract(s) submission must be done online.
- Presenters are allowed to submit more than one abstract.
Submission Instructions & Format
- Abstracts must be written in English and should not exceed 250 words.
- All text must be in Times New Roman, 10-point font, single-line spacing and typed in the abstract template.
- Authorship: Type the author name(s), institution name(s) and country of origin. Underline the presenting author.
- Abstract should include: a.)Background & Objectives; b.)Methods; c.)Results and d.)Conclusion.
Notification of Results Notification of results will be communicated via email by 10 October 2019. Please note the details provided as the author contact should be for the nominated main contact for your abstract. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and they should in turn distribute to all co-authors.
Case Presenter Registration The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants.
All presenters must register for the Conference by 24 October 2019 in order for the presentation to be included in the Conference Program and in all publications.