|Extended to 31 October 2019||Clinical Case Submission Deadline|
|10 October 2019||Notification of Results (via email only)
(Notification of acceptance will be sent after 25 Oct 2019.)
|24 October 2019||Registration Deadline for Case Presenters|
General Information All professionals in Cardiology are invited to present. Our goal is to encourage to share & learn together with colleagues. The emphasis is on clinical case management of patient with cardiovascular diseases. A brief case narratives has to be submitted.
- All case submission(s) must be done online.
- Presenters are allowed to submit more than one case.
- Short-listed finalists will be selected for oral presentation during Meet the Masters & Experts Cardiology Conference on Sunday 24 November 2019 afternoon (HKT). Case presentations will be judged by a panel of cardiology experts, based on case selection, style & skill of presentation, clarity, timeliness, educational values and response during Q&A session.
- Non-shortlisted cases will be automatically considered for poster presentation during the Conference.
Submission Instructions & Format
- Case narratives must be written in English and should not exceed 250 words.
- Maximum 8 pictures/tables can be included.
- All text must be in Times New Roman, 10-point font, single-line spacing and typed in the case template.
- Authorship: Type the author name(s), institution name(s) and country of origin. Underline the presenting author.
- Case narratives should include: a.)Introduction; b.)Procedural Findings & Clinical Course; c.)Learning Points; and d.)Conclusion.
Notification of Results Notification of results will be communicated via email by 10 October 2019. Please note the details provided as the author contact should be for the nominated main contact for your abstract. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and they should in turn distribute to all co-authors.
Case Presenter Registration The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants.
All presenters must register for the Conference by 24 October 2019 in order for the presentation to be included in the Conference Program and in all publications.
Instructions of Presentation for the Case Competition
- Each presenter will have a maximum of 10 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. Total 13 minutes for each presenter. Time allocation will be strictly adhered.
- Presenter should highlight the points of educational value for sharing & learning and give a brief conclusion.
- LCD projector is provided to facilitate presentation. All presenters must download their PowerPoint Presentation slides to Organizer's laptop before Sunday 24 November 2019 (12 noon) to ensure smooth running of the session.
- Result of the Competition will be announced at the end of presentation. Prizes (with certificates) will be presented.